11 January 2013

Etsy Finds #1

Here are a few things that I am loving this week on Etsy. In the style of Meredith from one sheepish girl, I have split my finds into different categories - I am hoping to do a weekly round up of my fave things from Etsy, so come back next week or subscribe so you don't miss out!

Crochet: This linen and crochet pincushion from namolio is so cute! I need a pincushion and this one is so pretty!


Knitting: I love these button down leg warmers from GraceandLaceCo, they would look great over short boots, or under knee-high boots.

Art: I love Where the Wild Things Are and this nursery print from OliveandBirch is so simple but so cute! It would look really nice in my little girl's room.


Fashion: Oh wow! This vintage sewing machine print t-shirt from mandalinarossa is awesome! So colourful and bright. I would love a cushion in this fabric as well.


Jewelery: These Oak Heart Earrings from LaurelAndLime are so dainty!

Home: This Lionel Richie spoon rest from LennyMud made me laugh!
Thanks for reading
Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...