As it is a new year (how did that happen?) I have made a list of things I want to achieve this year:
- Finish blanket and mend the finished one - I crochet my baby daughter a granny square blanket but its coming apart so I need to stitch it back together. I also need to finish off the giant granny square blanket I started last year.
- Cook 1 new recipe per month - I cook during the week then my OH cooks at weekends, but we tend to have the same things over and over again. I would like to try to be more adventurous with what I cook.
- Go to the dentist - I haven't been for more than a year and I really need to go for a check up.
- Create a cleaning schedule - I want to get some sort of schedule in place so that I don't have to completely clean the whole house in one go whenever we have visitors!
- Organise a calendar - I need to get myself organised as I never remember birthdays or anniversaries, and I struggle to remember all our appointments and things.
- Lose weight - I'm getting married in August and would like to be a UK size 12/14 by then.
- Learn to knit - mostly so that I can make the owl mitts from Mollie Makes last month.
- Set up Etsy & Folksy shops and sell 5 items in 2013 - well I have set up my Etsy shop shop already, hopefully I will sell more than 5 items this year!
- Sew a patchwork quilt - I have wanted to have a to at patchwork for ages and this will be the year I do it!
Thanks for reading