3 January 2013

Hello and Welcome

Hello there, it's Anna here, from her dusty attic room. I love to hide myself away with a cup of tea to design and make things out of felt to sell in my shop, to browse Pinterest and Etsy and to generally faff about online. Why don't you pull up a chair, grab a cup and join me?

As it is a new year (how did that happen?) I have made a list of things I want to achieve this year:

  • Finish blanket and mend the finished one - I crochet my baby daughter a granny square blanket but its coming apart so I need to stitch it back together. I also need to finish off the giant granny square blanket I started last year. 
  •  Cook 1 new recipe per month - I cook during the week then my OH cooks at weekends, but we tend to have the same things over and over again. I would like to try to be more adventurous with what I cook.
  •  Go to the dentist - I haven't been for more than a year and I really need to go for a check up.
  • Create a cleaning schedule - I want to get some sort of schedule in place so that I don't have to completely clean the whole house in one go whenever we have visitors!
  • Organise a calendar - I need to get myself organised as I never remember birthdays or anniversaries, and I struggle to remember all our appointments and things.
  • Lose weight - I'm getting married in August and would like to be a UK size 12/14 by then.
  • Learn to knit - mostly so that I can make the owl mitts from Mollie Makes last month.
  • Set up Etsy & Folksy shops and sell 5 items in 2013 - well I have set up my Etsy shop shop already, hopefully I will sell more than 5 items this year!
  • Sew a patchwork quilt - I have wanted to have a to at patchwork for ages and this will be the year I do it!
I will review these through the year and will keep you updated with how I'm getting on. There will probably be blog posts to, especially for the crafty related ones.

Thanks for reading

Ax

2 comments:

  1. I have so many new years resolutions in common with you!! New recipes, cleaning schedule (hate the military style operation it becomes when we have visitors..)organise calender AND learn to knit. Wouldn't mind getting a bit fitter too! Good luck with yours!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, good luck with yours as well. I've got about three different notebook/diaries/planners so far as well as my calendar but haven't actually written in any of them yet! I need to organise myself to get organised!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...