11 January 2013

More Charity Shopping

I had a bit of time to kill on Wednesday afternoon, so I had a little look around the charity shops at the other end of town. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular, but I found a few things.

Some buttons and some thread, very useful as I was running out of some of my colours of thread! And my button tin isn't very full, so these buttons are welcome additions.


I also found this Chinese style cross stitch picture, which I actually bought for the aida and threads - the picture isn't really my cup of tea. I bought a copy of the Devil Wears Prada as mine went missing a while ago - I think my sister might have 'borrowed' it.


So just a small haul this week, I think it cost me about £5 all together - the buttons were quite expensive on their own now I think about it.

My dream find is a big pile of nice wool (something like Debbie Bliss Cashmerino) for about £10 - I can dream!

Thanks for reading

Ax

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...