22 February 2013

Etsy Finds #7

Happy Friday my wonderful readers!

So as today is all grey and miserable here in Carlisle, I thought that this week's theme for my Etsy Friday Finds could be rainbows! I had so much fun looking for rainbow items this week - I'm glad I don't have a credit card because I would have maxed it out!!

This is Etsy Finds Friday number seven - all of the previous Etsy Finds Friday posts can be found here. Please come back next week or subscribe so you don't miss out on next week's list!

 photo crochet_zpsba68c842.jpg  
Crochet: I would kill for this crochet rainbow rug from elevensides for our bathroom.

 photo knit_zps23959755.jpg  
Knitting: If I had these rainbow leg warmers from AlevtinaDesigns I could pretend to be Rainbow Brite! 

 photo art_zpsbdd8802c.jpg  
Art: I have admired Caroline Rose's art for ages - this noah's ark print is so pretty! But I would love to have an original piece of art though!

 photo fashion_zpse3c2d41c.jpg  
Fashion: This rainbow skirt from MissBrache is adorable!

 photo jewellery_zpsc9cf7041.jpg  
Jewelery: This rainbow cake necklace  from inediblejewelry looks good enough to eat!

 photo home_zpsadf17e5e.jpg  
Home: These rainbow mugs from RoomServiceVintagewould really brighten up our morning coffees!

Thanks for reading
Ax

13 comments:

  1. Ahhh man, you find the coolest things on etsy! I really need to start looking on there :) xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spend far too long on there!!!

      Delete
  2. Really gets you in the mood for spring! Fund you on Promote your Blogs Team! New follower. Feel free to stop by my blog at http://ggiftsg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April. It does - its miserable weather here so felt cheered up looking for items.

      Delete
  3. Hey anna, great post <3

    Please check out my blog http://naymahsworld.blogspot.com & watch the sydicated player..click as many times n watch it as am sure you will enjoy it

    kisses

    Nay

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! thanks for sharing the post!

    Vickie, www.ohabbyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Vickie!!

      Delete
  5. I can't decide if I prefer the skirt or the cake necklace - may have to have both!

    Really brightened up my snowy cold afternoon.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was so much to choose from - I could have bought everything!!
      Hope your weekend is going well :)
      X

      Delete
  6. What a lovely cheery end to a dreary weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I thought we could all do with cheering up after such a grey week!

      Delete
  7. Loving all the colours... hope you don't mind but I've tweeted your post to share all that lovely glorious colour! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much chick!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...