22 February 2013

Etsy Finds #7

Happy Friday my wonderful readers!

So as today is all grey and miserable here in Carlisle, I thought that this week's theme for my Etsy Friday Finds could be rainbows! I had so much fun looking for rainbow items this week - I'm glad I don't have a credit card because I would have maxed it out!!

This is Etsy Finds Friday number seven - all of the previous Etsy Finds Friday posts can be found here. Please come back next week or subscribe so you don't miss out on next week's list!

 photo crochet_zpsba68c842.jpg  
Crochet: I would kill for this crochet rainbow rug from elevensides for our bathroom.

 photo knit_zps23959755.jpg  
Knitting: If I had these rainbow leg warmers from AlevtinaDesigns I could pretend to be Rainbow Brite! 

 photo art_zpsbdd8802c.jpg  
Art: I have admired Caroline Rose's art for ages - this noah's ark print is so pretty! But I would love to have an original piece of art though!

 photo fashion_zpse3c2d41c.jpg  
Fashion: This rainbow skirt from MissBrache is adorable!

 photo jewellery_zpsc9cf7041.jpg  
Jewelery: This rainbow cake necklace  from inediblejewelry looks good enough to eat!

 photo home_zpsadf17e5e.jpg  
Home: These rainbow mugs from RoomServiceVintagewould really brighten up our morning coffees!

Thanks for reading
Ax

13 comments:

  1. Ahhh man, you find the coolest things on etsy! I really need to start looking on there :) xx

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gets you in the mood for spring! Fund you on Promote your Blogs Team! New follower. Feel free to stop by my blog at http://ggiftsg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi April. It does - its miserable weather here so felt cheered up looking for items.

      Delete
  3. Hey anna, great post <3

    Please check out my blog http://naymahsworld.blogspot.com & watch the sydicated player..click as many times n watch it as am sure you will enjoy it

    kisses

    Nay

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! thanks for sharing the post!

    Vickie, www.ohabbyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide if I prefer the skirt or the cake necklace - may have to have both!

    Really brightened up my snowy cold afternoon.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Kate x
    http://www.kateathome.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was so much to choose from - I could have bought everything!!
      Hope your weekend is going well :)
      X

      Delete
  6. What a lovely cheery end to a dreary weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you :) I thought we could all do with cheering up after such a grey week!

      Delete
  7. Loving all the colours... hope you don't mind but I've tweeted your post to share all that lovely glorious colour! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...