27 April 2013

Versatile Blogger Award - Thank You

Good morning lovely bloggy people!

Today I have popped on here for a reason! And it is not to blather on about a load of rubbish for once!

I would like to say a ma-hoo-sive Thank You to the very lovely Danielle at Once Upon a Time... for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! I hadn't hears of this award, so I did a google, and there is a blog dedicated to it. So now I know that the rules are:

The first rule of the VBA is you don't talk about the VBA... no wait, sorry, that's not right.

Rule the first:
If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
Yay! Go me!

 photo versatile_blogger_award_zpsee68219b.jpeg

Rule the Second:
Thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog. 
Thank you Danielle!!!! - I have linked to your blog up there /\ and there is a link over there in my blog love sidebar too >

Rule the Third:
Nominate 15 blogs/bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Rule the Fourth:
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Oh I'm not very good at this, but here we go:
  •  I am obsessed with Doctor Who (you might have already noticed)
  • Our cat is named after Genghis Khan (who was totally awesome, thank you very much)
  • I have a tattoo on my back of a squiggly thing that I got done when I was 18 - I forget it's there most of the time. I would like more tattoos...
  • When I'm concentrating I stick my tongue out of the side of my mouth. So does my Mum. And so does Zoe.
  • I am seriously not good with house plants. I just have to look at them and they shrivel up and die.
  • I sometimes regret that I got ill halfway through my first year of uni and didn't finish my degree in fashion design. I don't have a degree at all. I have an HND though. In Business. Bit of a change there.
  • I hoard cookery books, but rarely (if ever) cook anything out of them.
Thanks for reading
Ax

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for including my blog in your list, Anna! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome - you are on today's bloggers of note post too!

      Delete
  2. Ahh thanks Anna :) Looking forward to perusing through the other blogs on your list! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all lovely lovely ladies :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for nominating me- how exciting! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe you're on the bloggers of note post today as well - you ruuuule!

      Delete
  4. Thank you for this lovely one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination Anna! As I've recently done the "Ask Me Anything" series on my blog, I wont repeat the questions bit if that is OK? I think my readers are fed up of hearing about me haha!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's ok hun :) but I never get tired of learning new things about the bloggers I follow :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...