6 June 2014

All the lovely things

Hello Lovelies!

Just a quick one today to show you some of the lovely things I have found in my internet-ting this week!


These pretty photos of Katie from Skunkboy Blog are whimsical and fairy-tale like - won't someone come and take photos of me like this, pretty please?!


Gah! Such pretty colours from the ever-so-lovely Color 'n' Cream (who I featured in my last Blogger of Note post) - she's making them into garlands, brooches, hair clips - eee! I can see them adorning pretty crochet or felt bunting - sweet!


I read this lovely interview with Sallytangle over on Jo's blog Adventures and Tea Parties (link) I love to get a 'behind the scenes' peek at my fave bloggers, and sally is one of my all-time best bloggers ever!



Look at this amazing idea from Heart Handmade - cross stitch canvas art!! (link) I'm totally going to give this a go - I have the cross stitch pattern already! Bonus!!

What have you found this week on t'interwebs? Link me up in the comments!!

post signature


2 comments:

  1. That bubble photo is so magical - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craft, cake, tea, colour and bubbles- pretty much all of my favourite things! Really intrigued by that cross-stitch canvas xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...