8 March 2013

Etsy Finds #9

A very happy Friday everyone!

I hope that you week has been filled with fun, or if not, I hope that you got to enjoy the little bit of sunshine that we had here this week - that was our summer, so I hope you enjoyed it!!

As I mentioned on Wednesday, I've joined the #PostCircle over on Anna's blog, Miss Beatrix. So this week, I have mostly been looking for cute stationery and related things on Etsy, so here, for your perusal, are my favorite finds this week.

This is Etsy Finds Friday number nine - all of the previous Etsy Finds Friday posts can be found here. Please come back next week or subscribe so you don't miss out on next week's list!

 photo crochet_zps4845bfc3.jpg
Crochet: This crochet notebook cover from TheModernLovely would be perfect for covering my address book


 photo knitting1_zpsec7fbad0.jpg
 photo knitting2_zpsc4048d10.jpg
Knitting: I think that this notepaper and matching envelopes from PuchiMo are so cute - my cat loves to 'help' me with my yarn!


 photo art_zps9d3c6eb7.jpg
Art: This art print of a bundle of love letters from sixthandmain is so pretty


 photo fashion_zps5cad2d17.jpg  
Fashion: How wonderful would this vanity case be to store all of your #PostCircle writing supplies in? It's from TheCookieClutch store


 photo jewelery_zpseefc85ab.jpg 
Jewelery: This pencil and ruler brooch set from Rockcakes is so sweet, and you could wear them individually, or together! Bargain! 


 photo home_zpsa6cbe5e4.jpg
Home: I may have fallen in love with this lovely storage box from designONN1 - I would keep little things like pencil sharpeners and paperclips, and all my little odds and ends in it.

Thanks for reading
Ax

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anna!

    Cute collection!
    I'm so happy you liked and featured my notebook cover here!
    By the way, I'm giving 30% discount on my shop!

    Thanks!!

    Henny
    from https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheModernLovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I love a discount - I'll go and have a nosey :)
      thanks

      Delete
  2. I love the notebook cover! It's so cute. Think I'm gonna have a nosey over on Etsy now (this won't end well haha). I've nominated you for a liebster award :)

    http://duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/ive-been-nominated-for-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Gemma thank you so much! Oh it's my first award and so exciting!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...