3 January 2014

Happy Birthday Blog!!

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear blooooooooggggg!! Happy birthday to you!!!

So this time last year I made my first blog post, writing about my new year resolutions. Since then I have written about things I have bought, our trip to Whitby for Gene's 70th birthday, and when I got to meet some fellow Cumbrian Bloggers in April.

11 photo 11townnight_zps75d5bffa.jpg

I also have had regular monthly and weekly feature posts including my 'What's Been Occurring Wednesdays' and 'Etsy Finds Fridays' and my mini 'Bloggers of Note' series. Also in June I had my 'Other People's Houses' month with guest posts from Sunae and Joanna, as well as a tour of our little house!

In a crafty related manner I blogged about my adventures in felting, the mobile I made for Zoe before she was even born, #PostCircle, as well as the day I baked some fairy cakes. If you want to see all the things I have made over the last year (most of which are hidden in What's Been Occurring... posts), they are in the posts tagged imadethis so you can go and have a look.

 photo double-hearts-4_zps40cb20c4.jpg

May was my birthday month and I held a giveaway which was loads of fun and I am planning on doing the same this year. I also got an award, and another award, and another award!

In August I only managed to write three posts including a book review, as I was pretty busy planning our wedding. Yes there was our wedding too (that I am still to blog about properly), and the honeymoon. And then Zoe's first birthday too! It was pretty crazy! Then work got crazy and I haven't really been able to blog much.

 photo null_zpsf9e076a4.jpg

But!

That is what new years resolutions are about, yes? I AM GOING TO BLOG MORE!!

So you should see me around a bit more in 2014. Thank you to everyone who is still reading my little blog even if it is pretty sparse at the moment.
 
I've enjoyed this little post recap :)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your blog! Looking forward to all the extra things I'll get to be nosy about this year :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally thought i had replied to you and i totally haven't - sorry!! I will keep you up to date with all the important goings-on!!

      Delete
  2. Good morning Anna, Happy Birthday to your blog and many congratulations on your wedding! I also intended blogging a lot more than I managed last year (still not quite sure where 2013 disappeared to!) and, oddly enough, when I decided once or twice to try and blog each and every day, I found that easier..... How strange is that? But I think if I tried to do that each + every week, I might run out of things to blog about..... (I can hear the family saying 'highly unlikely Mother!). I'll look forward to catching up with you on your blog during 2014 and a belated Happy New Year to you all, Ellen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you as well Ellen , thanks for your lovely comment! I would love to have the time to blog every day but at the moment I just don't!! Maybe next year!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...