24 May 2014

Celebrity Crush #BEDM

Hello Lovelies!

Yes, today's #BEDM prompt is 'healthy living' but we all know that I am not the person to be writing a blog post about how to eat healthy or how to exercise, don't we? Also, tomorrow is my birthday so I can do whatever I want hehe!!

So instead I'm just going to provide you with some eye candy in the form of Jonathan Rhys Meyers, who I very much admire as an actor, especially as Henry VIII in The Tudors, but who I also find as tasty as a cinnamon bagel covered in Nutella.

He really has got that 'smouldering' look down to a tee!!



Who is your celebrity crush?

post signature

p.s. Katie - here is a little link just for you hehe

2 comments:

  1. I have so many celebrity crushes! Most of them are pretty non-standard choices, and tend to be people who make me laugh. Joe Manganiello, Alexander Skarsgard, Bruce Willis, Keanu Reeves (specifically Bill and Ted Keanu), Jim Carrey, Jason Segal... the list goes on. I also have huge girl crushes on Emma Stone and Mila Kunis. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My number one celebrity crush is definitely Tim Minchin - the man can do no wrong in my eyes! :-)
    The other half says I have weird tastes, as the rest of my list would include Richard E Grant, Douglas Henshall, stand up comedians such as Ed Byrne and Noel Fielding and fictional characters such as Johnny Depp playing Sweeney Todd, Tom Hollander playing Rev and Aidan Turner playing Mitchell in Being Human. :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...