4 May 2014

Star Wars day! #BEDM

Hello lovelies!

Happy Star Wars day peeps! May the fourth be with you! Get it??

 (source - pinterest)

I love this quote - it totally reflects my opinion that geekery is being passionate about anything enough to the point where you just want to tell everyone about it and you think it's the best thing since sliced salami!

 I have loads of interests that I think would probably class me as a geek. There's what I would class as 'normal' or popular geeky interests like Doctor Who, Game of Thrones (the TV series and the Song of Ice and Fire series of books), the Walking Dead (again, I love the series and the comics), Sherlock, the Sims games and Adventure Time. But I also love zombies, Royal Mail and post boxes, and reading about the War of the Roses and the Tudors.

(source-pinterest)

I've never denied being a geek on this here blog, in fact I did a little 'Etsy Finds Friday' series on the blog last year, the items might not be available anymore, but here are the Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Zombies, and Studio Ghibli posts.

You can go and follow my 'Geeky and Nerdy' Pinterest board over here if you want! I also have a secret Tumblr where I fangirl all over the place, mostly Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Sherlock, a bit of Supernatural too, and also The Tudors, Rome, Harry Potter and The Walking Dead. It's not that secret, you could probably find it if you wanted to - just be warned there may be some nsfw stuff on there!!

I'll leave you with a quote from the eleventh doctor:

(source-pinterest)
THANKS photo thanks-signature_zps76499913.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love the Simon Pegg quote, it's perfect. Happy Star Wars day! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Simon Pegg quote. I love him a little bit. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...