13 October 2015

Meal Planning Monday #3

Hello Lovelies!


Hey look it's Tuesday again and I've not posted - that's what no sleep and a UTI will do for you! No fun at all!!

Still, I managed to do a meal plan and get the shopping in - trying to use up freezer stuff but we bought a load of reduced meat on Sunday so there's that to use now as well.

Monday: Herby chicken tray bake
Tuesday: Pork stir fry
Wednesday: Beef and Mushroom stroganoff
Thursday: Pork and Cabbage hot-pot
Friday: Butternut and Spinach cannelloni
Saturday: Chilli and rice 
Sunday: Roast pork/chicken with veg and yorkies 

This is my first time doing cannelloni. What do you like to put in yours?

  post signature

Linking up with:

3 comments:

  1. That butternut & spinach cannelloni sounds nice. Recipe to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. zapraszam do siebie gdzie do zgarnięcia jest kawaiibox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with you organisation skills I need to start planning my meals instead of just grabbing whatever is in the fridge.

    Emma Inks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...