13 October 2015

Meal Planning Monday #3

Hello Lovelies!


Hey look it's Tuesday again and I've not posted - that's what no sleep and a UTI will do for you! No fun at all!!

Still, I managed to do a meal plan and get the shopping in - trying to use up freezer stuff but we bought a load of reduced meat on Sunday so there's that to use now as well.

Monday: Herby chicken tray bake
Tuesday: Pork stir fry
Wednesday: Beef and Mushroom stroganoff
Thursday: Pork and Cabbage hot-pot
Friday: Butternut and Spinach cannelloni
Saturday: Chilli and rice 
Sunday: Roast pork/chicken with veg and yorkies 

This is my first time doing cannelloni. What do you like to put in yours?

  post signature

Linking up with:

4 comments:

  1. That butternut & spinach cannelloni sounds nice. Recipe to follow?

    ReplyDelete
  2. zapraszam do siebie gdzie do zgarnięcia jest kawaiibox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed with you organisation skills I need to start planning my meals instead of just grabbing whatever is in the fridge.

    Emma Inks

    ReplyDelete

  4. I'm really impressed with your article, such great and useful knowledge. Ghost Mannequin services
    Photo Retouching Services

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...